Limitation of purchasing
- After you have purchased and authenticated the Warranty Extension Package, your warranty period will be extended one year and repair processes and conditions will be followed as the same as normal warranty repair. Maximum warranty period including extension should not exceed 3 years total.
- Each warranty extension package will only be matched to one (1) NB product barcode.
Activate your MSI Notebook warranty here: https://account.msi.com/login
How to calculate Warranty Extension period
The warranty extension period is effective from the expiration of your original warranty period and will last for one year. The Notebook battery is considered as a consumable part. Due to the natural loss of the battery capacity, there is only a one-year warranty offered on this item. The battery is not covered by this Warranty Extension Package. Other free accessories and bundles (including but not limited to carry cases, mouse, and other free gifts) are not covered by this Warranty Extension Package. And the warranty will be judged by extension warranty sticker or extension warranty card, the warranty sticker has to stick on NB bottom side.If the warranty sticker and warranty card lost, the extension warranty will expire.
- Step 1 Become MSI Member: Follow the website instruction and sign in to be the MSI Member.
- Step 2 Register your MSI Notebook: Log in to the MSI member site and register your Notebook by filling out the relevant details
- Step 3 Activate Warranty Extension Period: Click the Notebook Activation link and input your personal ID and Password based on your purchased Warranty Extension Membership Card to finish up the process
- Step 4 Paste the extension warranty barcode on the Notebook bottom side.
Warranty Extension Package Service Policy:
- After you have purchased and authenticated the Warranty Extension Package, your warranty period will be extended one year and repair processes and conditions will be followed as the same as normal warranty repair.
- Warranty Extension Package has to be purchased within 90 days from your purchasing date. In accordance with the Notebook purchasing receipt or other relevant verification of purchasing, MSI brand Notebook customers can buy the Warranty Extension Package within 90 days of MSI Notebook original purchase date.
- You must register and activate your warranty extension package online within one month after you brought the package. If your online registration and activation is not finished within a month after your Warranty Extension Package purchasing date, Your Warranty Extension Package will be invalid.
- The warranty extension period is effective from the expiration of your original warranty period and will last for one year. The scope of such Warranty Extension Package will be limited to breakdown or malfunctions that occur during such the warranty period and under normal using conditions. In any of the following conditions, whether the Notebook is within the original warranty period or warranty extension Period , MSI may refuse to provide the maintenance service, or may request you pay related parts and labor charges, as well the to and from shipping charges;
- You are unable to present the Product’s warranty card, purchase receipt or invoice or similar evidence to prove that the product is still within the warranty period;
- The warranty card has been altered or its date is hard to recognize;
- The Product is not acquired from an authorized distributor of the Company or is acquired from illicit sources;
- The complete unit or parts of the Product has gone beyond the warranty period;
- Any breakdown or damage caused by non-compliance of regulations stated on the user manual, or improper packaging, storage and use;
- Any breakdown or damage caused by installation, repair, modification or removal (breaking mark, damage or loss of the product compliance label) performed by service centers or personnel not authorized by MSI;
- Any breakdown or damage caused by use of parts not certified by MSI’s original factory * The serial number pasted on a complete unit or the parts is broken, defective or not tally with the mainframe
- Any breakdown or damage caused by accidental factors or man-made reasons (including computer virus, moving, compression, scratch (scrape), hit, crash, high temperature, high humidity, water inflow, use of inapplicable voltage, non-factory battery and transformer, stain, corrosion, etc.);
- Any breakdown or damage caused by use of pirate software;
- Any scrape (scratch), liquid leak, crack, etc. on the LCD screen surface;
- Any breakdown or damage caused by natural disasters and human calamities (such as earthquake, fire, riot, etc.)
- The Notebook battery and or other free accessories or bundles are regarded as a consumable part and is not covered by Warranty Extension Package.
- Your Warranty Extension Package can only be purchased in the country where you have bought your Notebook.
- The Warranty Extension Package may offers additional comprehensive service and support. However, such additional comprehensive service shall be subject to domestic subsidiary policies of such country and may be varies in different situation.
- The Warranty Extension Period doesn’t apply to international warranty, the warranty extension you brought just bring into effect for at the purchasing country.